Royds Withy King - The Social Care Experts
Our specialist Social Care Team advises new and existing care operators across England and Wales from our offices in Bath, Swindon, Oxford and London.
Our Team specialises in the purchase, sale, development and refinancing of care homes. Our expertise in sales and acquisitions ranges from acting for large national and regional names to investment-backed operators, new entrants and single site operators. Our sector knowledge is second to none. We know exactly what the potential pitfalls are in a care transaction and how to protect our clients from them, ensuring that the deal runs smoothly, cost effectively and to time.
We also have experts in CQC registration and compliance (including challenging CQC inspection reports), safeguarding investigations and local authority fee negotiations.
We offer a specialist advice service called HELP, to ensure you remain compliant with your many legal and regulatory obligations. You can pick and choose what support you require which can include:
- HR & employment law advice | staff contracts and policies | insurance against Employment Tribunal claims, awards and settlements
- Immigration and data protection advice
- Health & Safety consultancy and insurance against defence costs
- Troubleshooting and crisis management: safeguarding, CQC compliance, MCA/DoLS
- Service user/Residents contracts
We are recommended lawyers for the following national and regional care associations: